Senior Product Owner
The role of Senior Product Owner is needed to fill an immediate open position. The Senior PO will serve as a liaison between project stakeholders and customer resources. Therefore, strong communication and relationship building skills are required. In addition, this role will provide analysis for both existing and new applications and processes. Exceptional documentation skills are required to be considered a qualified candidate.
• Analysis & Solution Definition
• Will demonstrate a high level of expertise in overall enterprise systems design.
• Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of a client's organization and industry.
• Identifies client organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
• Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
• Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
• Develops use case documents, wire frames & process flow charts as artifacts used to communicate to project stakeholders.
Technical Recommendation & Testing
• Involved in testing efforts.
• Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
• Works with client personnel to identify required changes.
• Communicates needed changes to development team.
• Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
• Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Possesses business understanding in the areas of API, application programming, database and system design.
• Identifies critical issues.
• Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
• Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
• Generates enthusiasm among team members.
• Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
• Manages the process of innovative change.
• Facilitates effective team interaction.
• Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
• Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Manages client expectations effectively.
• Conducts effective progress evaluations in a timely manner.
• Mentors those with less experience through informal channels.
• Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond training required by UTech Business Solutions.
• Trains other innovators through both formal and informal training programs.
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Leads internal teams/task forces.
• 5+ years Product Ownership experience.
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, modeling, verification and methodology development.
• Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
• Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
• Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• UTech does not offer sponsorships
• UTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• No 3rd Party Vendors